Arla Foods UK
The UK is our largest market, contributing 28 per cent of the annual global turnover.
We lead the way in the UK as the number one dairy company, in terms of both turnover and milk pool. Our commitment to delivering a sustainable future for dairy farmers can be demonstrated by the £500 million that the company has invested in the UK since 2007, including £150 million to build the world’s largest fresh milk dairy in Aylesbury.
As well as being the leading supplier of fresh milk and cream to the UK’s major retailers, we are home to some of the most popular dairy brands including Lurpak, Anchor, Cravendale and Lactofree. Arla is also a major supplier to McDonald’s, Starbucks and ingredients customers.
Some of the facts…
- UK turnover 2015: £2.9 billion
- Circa 2,700 UK Arla farmer owners
- Process 3 billion litres of milk a year
- 25% share of the UK milk pool
- UK’s largest cheese manufacturer
- UK's number one supplier of butter and spreads
- 16 UK sites
- Arla’s major dairy brands – Lurpak, Anchor and Cravendale – all ranked among the top 100 grocery brands in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more about the UK’s leading dairy company click here